Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tri training

It's that time of year again!! I love triathlon season. I've had a strange start to it this year, but I'm looking forward to it. I went to my blog to check out my swim times and compare them to todays workout....and all I can say/think is...disappointing:-(!! I had a great swim workout, but my times were slightly slower from this time last year!

I'm not sure what my goals are for this 70.3 race, but I may need to consider signing up with an official training group. I really miss the "team" spirit and support from training friends and my coach!! I'm glad that I had to come to my blog for reference because I hadn't seen it in a while (now I wish that I would have documented more training data). I'm looking through old emails that I sent to Coach Amy since I had to report to her every Monday.

Maybe in a couple of weeks my swim times will be closer to where they were last year. I think I did start swimming in January opposed to just a couple of weeks ago. Oh well, overall, it was a great training day and the weather was beautiful. My "injury" even allowed me to run a little more comfortable.

Life is good!

No comments: