Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another Great Day!!

I had a fabulous Wednesday QW. The workout itself was tough but successful. Soaking in cold water was a very nice way to end the workout part of my day. I got a little sad when I realized that we don't have too many more of these Wednesday workouts left....or any Ironman workouts for that matter.

On the way home I had to stop by Bicycle Sport Shop to sign up for this http://www.realaleride.com/ then I had to do some browsing. I'm still on a mission to find my Ironman outfit :)!! I've been doing all of my long rides in tri shorts and nothing hurts so I thought I was set. Recently, I started to have some minor issues so now it looks like I may have to buy some cycling shorts or tri shorts that will work better.....and still put them to the test before June 22nd???

Grabbed some lunch with my husband then we shopped at Costco together. He took Costco items home so I could stop by Betty Sport for some more browsing....turned out to be a nice little shopping day after all. I found some shorts that may work....let's hope that they do because I have spent a small fortune on three pairs of shorts in a few shorts weeks. Not as fun as one would think!

Who am I kidding....shopping is always fun....especially after a good workout and soak with good friends!

No comments: